Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is another name for the IronWorker's Memorial Bridge?
2. What bridge runs from North Delta to Annacis Island?
3. In what year did the new Port Mann bridge open to traffic, replacing the original which had been, at one time, the longest arch bridge in Canada?
4. What bridge carries traffic from Highway 99 from Richmond to Vancouver?
5. What bridge extends from Lulu Island to Sea Island?
6. Which bridge spans from Surrey to New Westminster?
7. What bridge goes from Sea Island to Vancouver?
8. I am a large bridge that spans from Surrey to Coquitlam. Who am I?
9. The Moray Bridge connects which 2 islands?
10. I was the oldest bridge in the Lower Mainland. Who was I?
Source: Author Corycool
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.