Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. North and South country, unified in 1976
2. Buddhist temples, site of large stone jars, a French influence
3. Capital city of this country is not recognised by the People's Republic of China
4. 2001 the massacre of their Royal family
5. Thousands of islands, largest Islamic populated country outside the Middle East
6. Commonwealth country, tallest twin-tower building, motorcycle Grand Prix
7. Cherry blossom, Zen gardens, very fast trains
8. North and south country, the south country is located on a peninsula
9. Previously colonised by Spain, independent archipelago country
10. Isolated country known as the happiest place on earth, environmentalists love it as it is carbon negative
Source: Author ClaudiaCat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.