Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was elected Prime Minister of Japan in 2001?
2. Which martial art comes from the Japanese words meaning `empty hand`?
3. Which Japanese city was devastated by an earthquake on January 17, 1995?
4. Which is the third largest of Japan`s four main islands?
5. Which name is shared by a railway company and a Pacific League baseball team?
6. What was the number one Japanese brewer between 1948 and 2002?
7. Which company, Japan`s fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer, has the slogan "Let the good times roll"?
8. Which ancient martial art features Japanese samurai swordsmanship?
9. Which sport is played by professional teams such as the Kashima Antlers, Kashiwa Reysol and Kawasaki Frontale?
10. What was the capital city of Japan until 1869?
Source: Author hews
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.