Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you are from Melbourne a regular meeting place is under the clocks. What place is this?
2. The oldest mosque in Australia is in this city. Which city?
3. In the city of Perth there is a set of 18 bells. What is it called?
4. Do you know what this little creature is? Its home is mostly known for being on Rottnest Island. What is it?
5. The Northern Territory's capital has been named after a famous English person. Who is it?
6. The city is Brisbane. What bridge is it?
7. This island has lots and lots of sand. What island is it?
8. This is not the usual vista of this city. In this photo the Tower Eye stands out. What city is it?
9. Canberra, Australia's capital city, was planned by an American architect; this lake is named after him. He was Walter Burley Griffin.
10. Cascade Beer is the oldest continuously brewed beer in Australia. What state did it start in?
Source: Author ClaudiaCat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.