Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Once you get to Lithuania, you might find it uplifting to know that one of the most popular pastimes in this country is which of the following?
2. Using your olfactory senses, can you tell me what "The Scent of Lithuania" is?
3. A location to visit while in Lithuania is the Trakai Island Castle, which is built on three small islands and accessed in which manner?
4. The Hill of Crosses is a pilgrimage site that has been constructed through the years by followers of which religion?
5. Near the Baltic Sea is a branch of the Lithuanian Art Museum that is dedicated to which substance?
6. Home to a UNESCO world heritage site, Kernave, a small town in southeastern Lithuania, sits on which river?
7. While visiting the city of Kaunas, you might enjoy a visit to the Zalgiris Arena and watch which sport, which is surprisingly the most popular sport in Lithuania?
8. One of the most important natural formations in Lithuania is the Curonian Spit, which is an example of which type of geological formation?
9. If you decide to visit the Kaunas Carillon, what type of musical instrument should you expect to hear?
10. Some of the highest elevations in Europe are found in the Lithuanian Alps leading to the popularity of snow skiing.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.