Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the least populated areas of Russia is which large eastern peninsula that juts out into the sea between the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Okhotsk?
2. Which of the following mountain ranges is generally accepted as being the dividing line between European Russia and Asian Russia?
3. If you decide you want to take a cruise down Russia's national river, on which water way would you plan to travel?
4. If I wanted to visit the Hermitage, the Tauride Palace and the Grand Cascade, to which Russian city would I need to travel?
5. Which of the following is a popular tourist destination in northwestern Russia bordering Finland?
6. What of these striking statements about the unusual Tower of Nevyansk is true?
7. Russia's beautiful Lake Baikal is not only the deepest lake in the world, it is the oldest lake in the world.
8. Located in Moscow and possibly the most famous church in all of Russia, what is the more common name for The Cathedral of the Protection Of Most Holy Teotokos on the Moat?
9. In the winter it is not uncommon to see bears walking down the streets of Moscow.
10. There are some areas of Russia that have a subtropical climate.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.