Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What European country is directly east of Sweden and shares a major border?
2. True or False: Iran is west of Iraq.
3. What U.S. state is directly to the right (east) of Minnesota? The answer is a little cheesy.
4. Two countries that start with the letter B are directly east of Peru. One country is Brazil; what is the other B country?
5. Directly east of Thailand is Laos. What religion is most prominent in Laos?
6. At the northern tip of Africa are (alphabetically) Algeria, Egypt, Libya, and Morocco. If you rearranged the countries reading west to east, what word would their first letters spell?
7. One of Spain's biggest cities rests on the far right side of the country. Which of these cities is located on the Mediterranean Sea on the eastern edge of Spain?
8. Just to the east of Miami, Florida is an extremely popular tourist location. What is the name of this collection of over 700 islands that is considered an archipelago state?
9. Oregon is bordered by Washington to the north, California to the south, but what U.S. state is directly east of Oregon and shares a border?
10. Which side of Australia would you find Sydney, Brisbane, and the capital city of Canberra? Left (west) or Right (east)?
Source: Author GBfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.