Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the most-visited spots in Vienna is its large amusement park known as what?
2. Until 1918, the Hofburg Palace was home to which very powerful Austrian royal family?
3. If a tourist wanted to visit Vienna's Coat of Arms Hall and the Grand Staircases, to which of these buildings should he or she go for a tour?
4. While enjoying the sights, you might want to enjoy a Viennese specialty known as "Wiener Melange". What would be the most appropriate description of this yummy treat?
5. Another point of interest in Vienna is the Palais Augarten which serves as the boarding school and training facility for which of the following groups?
6. No visit to Vienna would be complete without visiting the Schonbrunn Palace. Which of the following things could you see here?
7. One of the most popular methods of transportation in Vienna are horse drawn carriages also known as which of the following?
8. Within the city limits of Vienna are fields known for growing some of the finest examples of what?
9. One of the most popular and commonly seen activities available to tourists and residents alike are 19th century style balls?
10. The Spanish Riding School is the home and training center for the spectacular equines known as the Lipizzaner stallions.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.