Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Cerro Negro Volcano in Nicaragua derives its name from which of these options?
2. Another popular tourist destination is the Islets of Granada located in which of these bodies of water?
3. Basilica Catedral de la Asuncion is found in which of the following cities?
4. The first open pit mine in Nicaragua was in Siuna and was mining which of the following commodities?
5. Which of the following islands are part of Nicaragua?
6. Another popular place to visit in the beautiful city of Puerto Cabezas, is the Judith Kain House Museum, named in honor of a famous Nicaraguan of which occupation?
7. Nicaragua derived its name from Spanish conquistadors who entered the area around 1520.
8. Beaches in Nicaragua have become famous world wide for which of the following activities?
9. The Antigua Catedral de Managua is a beautiful old church that was ruined in which of the following ways?
10. The Nicaraguan spider monkey is 'Critically Endangered' for which of the following reasons?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.