Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Fijian island of Rotuma was discovered by English Sea Captain Edward Edwards while he was looking for which of the following?
2. Many of the small villages in Fiji are built near mountains for which of the following reasons?
3. No visit to Fiji would be complete without visiting which of the following cities, home to both ANZ National Stadium and Albert Park?
4. One of Fiji's hundreds of island is Mago Island, as seen in this old photo. Why is it unlikely that you will be able to visit this tiny island?
5. If you decide to visit small local villages in Fiji, be aware that in some of these locations only the chief is allowed to wear a hat and sunglasses.
6. Liku-Liku Bay, on Waya Island, Fiji, is known as a pristine and popular place for which of the following activities?
7. Which one of these world famous athletes grew up in Nadi, Fiji?
8. One of the more popular exports from Fiji is which of the following fruits, popular all over the world?
9. This beautiful church is Levuka, Ovalau Island, Fiji is of which of the following Christian denominations?
10. A wonderful time to visit Fiji is around New Years. You might get lucky and see a game of veicaqe moli being played by the women, with the game winner being given which of the following prizes?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.