Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was the doomed Asch Building on Greene Street completed?
2. The company passed a routine fire inspection in 1910.
3. The majority of the workers were young female immigrants from what country?
4. About what time did the fire start?
5. Where was the last survivor found in the building?
6. Who identified the bodies of the two Maltese sisters?
7. Which two labor unions led the memorial march for the victims?
8. Were the company owners convicted of manslaughter for the deaths of the workers?
9. For what is the Asch Building now used?
10. How old was the last survivor of the fire when she died in 2001?
Source: Author LilSpikey
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.