Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Camp David Peace Accords, signed by Anwar El Sadat and Menachem Begin in 1978, led to a peace treaty between which two nations in 1979?
2. What ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918?
3. The final phase of which of these wars ushered in the nuclear age?
4. Why does my hotel door have a peephole, a deadbolt lock, and hinges that cause it to automatically shut and lock?
5. What was William the Conqueror's nickname before he conquered the Anglo-Saxons at the battle of Hastings in 1066 and took the English crown?
6. Many may know that the aircraft named the Enola Gay dropped the first atomic bomb, but what type of aircraft was it?
7. What was the first cash crop grown in the United States?
8. In March, 1888 the entire northeastern portion of the United States was virtually shut down for a week by what event?
9. Which war, in which the US fought, was the first to be described "The Living Room War"?
10. Which state was named for King Charles I of England's wife?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.