Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Italy's colonial history started in 1869 through which of these acts?
2. Along with many other countries, Italy was granted an area, called a concession, in the city of Tianjin in which country?
3. Tripolitania was annexed by Italy in 1911 and is a region of which modern day country?
4. In 1912, as a result of a war between Italy and Turkey, which group of Mediterranean islands became an Italian possession?
5. As a consequence of the Tirana Talks of 1920, which small island off the Albanian coast became an Italian possession?
6. Most of Italy's African possessions were in which region?
7. Which of the following countries has never been an Italian colony?
8. Italy's invasion and annexation of Albania in 1939 led to the exile of which king?
9. What Dalmatian city became part of Italy in 1918?
10. Although not strictly a colony, twenty-first century Italy does have an exclave, which is a part of Italy surrounded by which other country?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.