Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Gen. Lee surrendered the Army of Northern Virginia on April 9, 1865.
2. Gen. Lee surrendered his Army to this Union General.
3. The name of Gen. Lee's horse was Traveller.
4. Who was the president of the Confederate States of America?
5. In which state was the battle of Gettysburg fought?
6. President Jefferson Davis gave the Gettysburg Address.
7. What fort was fired on in 1861, thus starting the Civil War?
8. What was Union Gen. U. S. Grant's first given name at his birth?
9. Which of the following was the capital of the Confederate States for most of the war?
10. John Wilkes Booth assassinated President Davis.
Source: Author colmosby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.