Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First coat of a paint project
2. Architrave that covers a gap or a joining place on a wall
3. Paint that is made to use on the upper wall of a room
4. Small drops of paint
5. Bubbles that form on painted surface
6. Removing old paint layers in preparation for new paint
7. Use a brush to paint areas that can't be done with a roller
8. Substance used to dissolve paint and clean up equipment
9. Protecting areas with tape and paper that aren't being painted
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.