Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A coin is uncirculated. What does that mean?
2. What were dimes made of until 1964?
3. What does a penny look like in 1942 compared one made in 2008?
4. What does it mean if there's a D below the 1957 on a penny?
5. Which President is on the front of the 2008 half dollar?
6. What are 2008 nickels made of?
7. Where are most modern United States coins made?
8. Which huge coin had Eisenhower on it?
9. What is a die (as referring to coins)?
10. What happened to quarters, half dollars, and dollar coins in 1976?
Source: Author hotdogPi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.