Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What flavouring gives Italian delights such as Amaretto liqueur and amaretti cookies their distinctive taste and smell?
2. The Burgundy snail is an edible delicacy. It is sometimes called the Roman snail or even the edible snail. Generally speaking though, by what French name is this snail called in English?
3. Which country does parmesan cheese originate from?
4. Which flower, a member of the aster family, shares its name with the girlfriend of a popular cartoon character?
5. From what braided fabric are candle wicks made?
6. If you were born on the date of February 5th, your astrological sign would be:
7. Which of these is a property on the UK Monopoly board?
8. When purchasing mussels, is it okay for them to be open?
9. The Joker in a deck of Queen's Slipper brand playing cards, designed and produced in Australia, depicts what native creature whose laughter can be contagious?
10. The red grape variety "Pinotage" was first bred in which wine producing country better known for its wildlife?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.