Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Teams of players guess while a teammate acts out titles or phrases
2. Individuals place their hands and feet as directed by a spinner
3. Blindfolded player armed with sharp object seeks target
4. Two players hold hands in an arch for others to pass through
5. Teams guess what drawings made by a teammate represent
6. Players do as they are told, sometimes
7. Blindfolded player is given a bat or stick to swing
8. Players stick scraps of paper to their foreheads
9. How low can you go?
10. Keys and chewing gum score points
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.