Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I'll make some dough, roll it into a thin sheet, and place it in a pan and bake it til it gets a little crispy. I'll make some lemon pudding and pour it into the pan on top of the dough. While that cools, I'll separate a half dozen egg whites from the yolks, add some sugar to the whites, and whip the mixture into a fluff and put it on top. What did I just make?
2. I'll take a pound or two of ground beef, put it in a large bowl, throw in some crushed crackers, onion, diced green pepper, salt, pepper, and an egg. I'll knead it all together and then shape it in the form of a brick and bake it for an hour to an hour and a half. When it's done, I'll pour some kind of red sauce all over it. What did I just make?
3. I'll take two pieces of bread and place a slice of cheese between them, butter the outsides of the bread and place the whole thing in a frying pan. I'll wait till one side gets toasty brown, flip it over, and then get the other side toasty brown. Hopefully the cheese will have melted nicely. What did I just make?
4. I'll take a piece of beef, chop it into cubes and throw it in a pot of water, and boil it. I'll toss in a couple table spoons of beef bouillon and some chopped onions, cubed potatoes, chopped carrots, and chopped celery. I'll let it all boil together and thicken up. What did I make?
5. I'll take some chicken and slice it into thin slices and fry it with some onion, garlic, and a little oregano. Then I'll take the chicken out of the pan and add some cream and butter to the pan, add Parmesan cheese, and stir it till it thickens. Then I'll toss the chicken back in the sauce. I'll boil up some fettuccine pasta and mix everything together. What did I just make?
6. I'll take a few potatoes, peel them, and grate them into a bowl. I'll toss in a couple eggs, chopped onion, and a couple tablespoons of flour. I'll heat up a frying pan, use a ladle to scoop out the some of the mix, and pour three or four round flat discs and fry them til they brown. What did I just make?
7. I'll take a couple eggs, crack them and put them in a bowl, add a little milk and whisk it together. I'll dip some bread into the batter and then lay the bread on a griddle til both sides get golden brown. I might even sprinkle on a little cinnamon. What did I just make?
8. I'll take six eggs and hard boil them. When they cool, I'll peel them and cut them in half, take a spoon and scoop the hard yolks out into a bowl. I'll mix in some diced onion, mustard, mayonnaise, and maybe a little pickle relish. I'll take that mix and spoon it into each empty egg white and then sprinkle a little paprika on top. What did I just make?
9. I'll boil up some long broad flat pasta with curly edges. When they soften up, I'll lay four strips in the bottom of a casserole pan and put a layer of ricotta cheese, sausage, Italian red sauce, Parmesan cheese, and cover it all with four more strips of the pasta. When it's done, I'll cover it with mozzarella cheese and put it in the broiler til it melts and browns a little. What did I just make?
10. I'll take a whole chicken and put it in a pot of boiling water, add some chicken bouillon, chopped carrots and celery, bay leaf, and allspice. When the chicken is fully cooked, I'll take it out of the pot and cut into small pieces and put it back in the pot and add some cooked egg noodles. What did I just make?
Source: Author bigjohnsludge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.