Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What am I if I'm "up the duff?"
2. If Auntie sends you out for a feed of kina, what are you getting?
3. If I told you I was going to "take a gander" at something, what would I be doing?
4. What is something if it is 'up the booai?'
5. What would you get me if I asked for my "Swani"?
6. Why would someone call you "cockle-ears?"
7. If I told you to "rattle your dags," what would I want you to do?
8. If I said "I'm off to see that joker at the garage," what kind of person would I be going to see?
9. What would I mean if I said "She'll be Jake"?
10. If someone is a "hard-case" they are...
11. "_______ as gold."
12. In Kiwi speak, what is a "barbie?"
13. In New Zealand the word "Piss" means something different than in most other places. What is "Piss"?
14. If I said I had "three hundred-odd bottles," what would I have?
15. Imagine you have just landed at Wellington airport in New Zealand. You walk into the building and someone walks up to you and says "Kia ora." What do they mean?
Source: Author PooDog
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.