Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In a well-known 'Bye Bye Birdie' song, Albert tells a young girl that "Gray skies are gonna clear up - put on a happy face!" What comes next?
2. In 'Annie,' a young red-head girl claims that she's "poor as a mouse." Daddy Warbucks replies with "I'm richer than ________."
3. Which of these things does Sarah Brown not compare herself to in 'Guys and Dolls'?
4. In 'Side Show,' the chorus urges you to "Come look at the _________"
in a haunting, in your face number.
5. In 'The Music Man,' Harold Hill sings that the people of River City have "Trouble." '...That's trouble with a capital T, and that rhymes with _______, and that stands for ___________.'
6. In the hit musical 'The Producers,' which is not a song lyric?
7. In 'The Sound of Music,' Maria tells of her favorite things. Which of these is not mentioned?
8. In 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat,' the narrator introduces the show with the 'Prologue.' Finish this line from the opening song: "Some folks dream of the wonders they'll do before their time on this planet is through. Some just don't have anything planned - they hide their hopes ____________."
9. In the hit movie 'Chicago,' the "six merry murderesses" each has her own word in the song "The Cell Block Tango." Which of these is one of the words?
10. In 'Les Miserables,' a young girl dreams of a better place in 'Castle on a Cloud.' She dreams of a 'Lady all in white, holds me and sings a lullaby. She's nice to see and she's soft to touch. She says "Cosette, _________________."'
Source: Author DaisyViolet
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.