Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What lyric begins this line "__________and whiskers on kittens."?
2. "What good is sitting alone in your room? Come hear the music play. Life is a _______ old chum. Come to the _______.
3. "Oh_______________right here in River City." Which of the following completes this lyric?
4. "Oh baby won't you play me le jazz ______baby, and don't ever let it end. I tell ya friend it's really something to hear. I can't sit still when there's that rhythm near me."
5. "With all there is why settle for just____________. Papa I can hear you, Papa I can see you. Papa I can feel you, Papa watch me fly."
6. "All I want is___________, far away from the cold night air. Awww, wouldn't it be loverly?". Please select which phrase fills in the blank to this lyric.
7. "Everything today is thoroughly_________, check your personality. Everything today makes yesterday slow, better face reality. It's not insanity says Vanity Fair. In fact it's stylish to raise your skirt and bob your hair." What word fits in the blank?
8. "Well _____ _____, this is Louis. Dolly it's so nice to have you back where you belong. You are looking swell Dolly, I can tell Dolly. You're still growin', you're still crowin', you're still goin' strong." Fill in the blank to this well known standard.
9. "_______, all alone in the moonlight. I can smile at the old days. I was beautiful then. I remember the time I knew what happiness was." Which word starts this lyric?
10. "Bit by bit, _________________, piece by piece, only way to make a work of art. First of all you need a good foundation otherwise it's risky from the start." Which phrase completes this lyric?
11. "People, people who need people, are the ______ ______ in the world"
12. "It's the _____ _____life for us! No one cares for you a smidge, when you're in an orphanage it's the _____ _____life." What word(s) completes this lyric?
13. "Oh baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to do, I'm _______ ________ to you. But now there's no where to hide since you pushed my love aside." Complete this popular lyric.
14. "_____ the birds tuppence a bag. Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag." What word begins this line?
15. Who originally sang this song in the musical "New York, New York"? "Start spreadin' the news. I'm leavin' today. I wanna be a part of it New York, New York."
16. "I've grown _______________. She almost makes the day begin."
17. "In my own little_____in my own little chair I can be whatever I want to be." What word completes this lyric?
18. "If I can_____with the animals, _____with the animals, grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals." What two words fill in the blanks to this lyric?
19. "There is no life I know to compare with pure_____. Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be." What word completes this lyric?
20. "Time won't change the meaning of one love ageless and ever,_____." What word completes the lyric?
Source: Author Julie-N-Carol
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.