Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is unique about the actors in the show?
2. Who originated the role of Judge Turpin in the 2005 revival?
3. Which cast member has also released his solo debut album?
4. What is different about the role of Pirelli from previous productions?
5. Who directed the 2005 revival?
6. At which theatre did the revival play?
7. Not counting the understudies, how many people in the cast made their Broadway debut with the 2005 revival of "Sweeney Todd"?
8. Which cast member was also in "By Jeeves"?
9. What is Sweeney's relation to Johanna?
10. Which description best fits the reviews the revival received?
11. Which cast member was nominated for a Tony for his/her role in "Show Boat"?
12. Complete this song title: "City on _________"
13. Diana DiMarzio originated the role of the Beggar Woman in the revival production. What instrument did she play?
14. Patti LuPone had previously appeared as Mrs. Lovett prior to the revival.
15. When appearing as Sweeney in the original production, Len Cariou sported a full head of hair. As Sweeney in the revival, how did Michael Cerveris wear his hair?
Source: Author anthonyrappfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.