Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Danag is an ancient South East Asian vampire that is initially believed to have been a good friend to humans before it got a taste of their blood and decided to feast upon them. Which country does this vampire originate from?
2. We often hear that most vampires take the form of a bat in order to fly about at night in search of prey. The Bruxsa, a Portuguese vampire, however, transforms itself into another winged creature. What form does the Bruxsa take?
3. We now move to an Irish vampire. The Dearg-due is a beautiful vampire that preys upon men. Apparently this fearful creature cannot be vanquished but there is one way of ensuring it is unable to do harm. Which of the following ways can one use to defeat the Dreag-due?
4. What is most unusual about the Polish vampire known as Upier?
5. True or False: The Stregoni Benefici is a good vampire that fights evil.
6. Contrary to popular belief, not all vampires live on the blood of their prey. Many vampires simply suck away the life force or energy of the victim while others feed upon body parts. Which of the following vampires is NOT a bloodsucker?
7. Not all vampires are considered the Undead - not living but not remaining dead either. Some legends actually believe in the existence of living vampires as well - a breed of vampires that are alive and have a soul. Which of the following are living vampires?
8. Africa has many legends of vampiric creatures. Which of the following vampires is NOT of African descent?
9. True or False: Not all vampires have a fierce reputation as vicious bloodthirsty killers. Some are considered harmless and actually leave their victims alive.
10. Made infamous by F.W Murnau's classic movie, this Romanian vampire is often the dead illegitimate child of parents who are themselves illegitimate. Because of this, its favourite prey are newly married couples.
Source: Author nerthus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.