Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Venus, the goddess of love, was the mother of Aeneas, but who was his father?
2. Now Aeneas had a son Ascanius, but what was the name of Ascanius' mother, daughter of Priam?
3. When Aeneas arrives at Carthage he meets Dido, who, though in love with Aeneas, cannot give way to her feelings because she vowed to her dead husband to remain faithful to him. What was the name of her dead husband?
4. What was the name of one of Dido's suitors? (This one is too obvious to make it a multiple choice)
5. What does Aeneas need to acquire in order to enter the Underworld?
6. Which deity killed Misenus, a Trojan trumpeter and a friend of Aeneas?
7. Who was the king of Pallantium and the ally to Aeneas in the war against the Latins?
8. Whose appearance did Cupid take to ensure that Dido fell in love with Aeneas?
9. What was the name of the Latin queen, the mother of Lavinia?
10. This one is a very easy one:) What was the name of Dido's sister?
Source: Author tapochka
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.