Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which character is portrayed as a Christ symbol in the book and used to be a preacher?
2. Which character stays in Oklahoma while his wife and children head to California? hint - "Ol' Graveyard Ghost"
3. Which character do the Joads meet at a "Hooverville" who first inspires Tom and Casy to organize with other migrants?
4. Who is the protagonist of the novel who has killed two men by the time the novel ends?
5. Which character is described as "the citadel of the family"?
6. Which character is depressed throughout the novel because of the "sins" he feels he has committed (he believes he killed his wife because he did not take her stomach pains seriously)?
7. Which character is obsessed with cars and girls but eventually settles down with Aggie Wainwright by the end of the novel?
8. Who inadvertently forces Tom to leave the family after revealing to a young girl that he was in hiding because he killed a man?
9. Which character dies early in the trip while the Joads are still in Oklahoma?
10. Which character ends the novel by saving a starving man's life?
Source: Author raidersruleall
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.