Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Zane Grey wrote the "Ohio River Trilogy" about the opening of the Ohio Valley in the late 1700. Which of these books is NOT part of the trilogy?
2. Who is the heroic frontiersman who appears in all of the Zane Grey "Ohio River Trilogy" books?
3. Was the heroic frontiersman who appears in the Zane Grey's "Ohio River Trilogy" a real person?
4. Jack Shaffer wrote a wonderful western novel, seen through the eyes of young Joey Starrett, that was made into a movie staring Alan Ladd in the title role. Who was this title character?
5. Who was Hopalong Cassidy's (remember we are talking about the books) regular side kick?
6. Speaking of Hopalong Cassidy, Clarence E. Mulford wrote 28 Hopalong novels. Who wrote the other four books?
7. "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" is from what novel that later became a movie?
8. Which of these is NOT a Zane Grey story?
9. Louis L'Amour wrote seventeen novels and two short stories about this frontier family. Who are they?
10. Let's end with a question for hard core Louis L'Amour fans: In the storey "Galloway" who is Galloway's brother?
Source: Author safemann
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.