Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What did the king in the story, "live for"?
2. Why was the dwarf called "Hop-Frog"?
3. Hop-Frog and Trippetta (a beautiful, tiny girl) were abducted from where?
4. Hop-Frog had a definite fondness for alcohol.
5. Why did Hop-Frog want revenge on the king and his court?
6. What did Hop-Frog have a habit of doing when he became angry?
7. What did Hop-Frog suggest that the king and his ministers do at the big party, in order to scare the guests?
8. How did Hop-Frog finally exact his revenge?
9. What finally became of Hop-Frog and Trippetta?
10. What other Poe story featured the same kind of animal that was represented prominently in "Hop-Frog"?
Source: Author srfield99
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.