Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was shocked and all my friends laughed when I was given the part of Julius Caesar's wife. What was her name?
2. It was just not fair. My best friend, Rex, got the part of Caesar's friend who betrayed him and was rebuked by him before he dies. What part is Rex playing?
3. Things got worse when Caleb, a hopeless actor, was given Julius Caesar's part. In what place do the conspirators kill Caesar?
4. A part that I could have done well was that of the man with the "lean and hungry look". What was his name?
5. There was only one other female character in the play, the wife of Brutus. Will got that role. Oh no, did my teacher think we were alike? Do you know the wife's name?
6. "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears." What a great speech! It is just right for me. Which part did I think I would have been perfect in?
7. Three of Julius Caesar's allies decided to avenge him. Which one was his adopted son?
8. The backstage crew had fun with the sounds effects in the scene on the night before Caesar's death. What sounds did they make?
9. A ghost scene is always good. Whose ghost did Brutus see the night before the battle on the Plains of Philippi?
10. Which two characters died at their own wish on the Plains of Philippi?
Source: Author Calpurnia09
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.