Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our first novel is the verse novel "Eugene Onegin". Who wrote this novel?
2. Our next novel consists of several interconnected stories: "A Hero of our Time". Which author wrote this book?
3. Published in more recent times: "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich". Who was the author of this book?
4. Who wrote the famous "Anna Karenina"?
5. A long title of a funny book: Can you tell me who wrote "The Life and Extraordinary Adventures of Private Ivan Chonkin"?
6. Which novelist brought us "The Brothers Karamazov"?
7. Which playwright wrote "The Seagull"?
8. Published in 1862, "Fathers and Sons" is the best known work of this author. Who is he?
9. Frequently called one of the greatest novels of the 20th century: "The Master and Margarita". To what wordsmith do we owe this book?
10. And last but not least: the mighty "Doctor Zhivago". Can you tell me who wrote this book?
Source: Author shreds
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.