Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Victor Frankenstein, the creator of the monster, was born in what city?
2. Victor Frankenstein's mother was the daughter of Beaufort, a friend of Victor's father. Who is the mother of Victor Frankenstein?
3. Who did the Frankensteins adopt as their child on the Lake of Como?
4. While growing up, what did Victor and his adopted sister call each other?
5. Who was Victor Frankenstein's closest friend?
6. What University did Victor Frankenstein attend at the age of 17?
7. Victor Frankenstein's interest in answering the question of life persuaded him to create a creature that would destroy his family. Who was the first victim to fall under the monster's hands?
8. Who was accused upon the death of William?
9. After the monster tells his tale to Victor Frankenstein, what does he ask Victor to do for him?
10. After falling asleep and being blown off course on a sail, on what country did Victor Frankenstein land in?
11. Whose death was Victor Frankenstein accused of?
12. Whom did Victor Frankenstein marry?
13. True or false. The monster murdered his victims by strangling them and leaving finger marks on their necks.
14. To whom did Victor Frankenstein tell his entire story?
15. After Victor Frankenstein's death, the monster vowed to stop his vengeful quest on mankind and that he would burn his ashes. True or false?
Source: Author evelina0606
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.