Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The book "The Last Brother", for which the original title is "Le Dernier Frère", was written by Nathacha Appanah. Where is she from?
2. The story told in "The Last Brother" happened in Beau-Bassin. In what country can we find Beau-Bassin?
3. In 1940, during the Second World War, what kind of people were received in the State Prison of Beau-Bassin?
4. What's the principal theme of the book "The Last Brother"?
5. Before living in Beau-Basssin, where did Raj's family used to live?
6. Why had Raj's family decided to move out and live in Beau-Basssin?
7. How did the boys Raj and David become friends?
8. According to the book, what happened to David?
9. Who tells the story in the book?
10. What really happened with the surviving refugees and prisoners from Beau-Bassin at the end of the war?
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.