Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the beginning of the movie, Jacob gives Bella a gift for her birthday that he doesn't in the book. What is his present?
2. In the book, Bella and Edward watch this movie together at her house. In the movie, they watch it while in class. What is the movie?
3. In the book, Bella hears Edward's voice when she does something reckless. In the movie, what other figment accompanies his voice?
4. In the book, Bella hops on a motorcycle with a random stranger in front of a bar while out with Jessica.
5. In the movie, Bella tells Jake that she no longer likes this pastime. In the book, it's something that Jake figures out on his own and tells Mike about on their way to a movie.
6. Movie Bella seems to spend most of her spare time moping around, but Book Bella at least has a part-time job. Where does she work?
7. In what is possibly the most awkward quasi-date situation in history, Bella ends up going to a movie with only Mike and Jacob after several of their friends cancel at the last minute. In the book, they see __________ and in the movie, they see ______________.
8. In the movie, we only know that Edward plans to provoke the Volturi's wrath by stepping out into the sun in daylight, exposing himself as a supernatural being. The book version of Edward is a bit more creative, going through several options that Alice can foresee, before finally settling on one. Which method of exposing his secret does Edward NOT contemplate in the book?
9. In the movie, Edward learns of Bella's alleged demise solely from his phone call to Bella's house, but in the book, which of his siblings gives him the news?
10. In both the movie and the book, Bella flings herself at Edward to stop him from stepping into the sun in Volterra. In the movie, what word does Edward whisper after Bella is in his arms?
Source: Author image22
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.