Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In chapter 6, there is a scene in which the students at Bella's lunch table are discussing the "bear" and saying whether they believe the story or not. Turns out this "bear" is really a different creature entirely. What is it?
2. In chapter 11, Bella goes to the Quileute Reservation to talk to Jacob, and when she gets there feels a rush of hope that she has found him. Who is it she actually talks to?
3. In chapter 14, Bella is at Emily's house enjoying a muffin when somebody gorges himself on a third. Who's the glutton?
4. In chapter 13, Jacob informs Bella that the pack have disposed of Laurent. Up to this time, she'd assumed Laurent to be the monster preying on humans in the woods. Who is it really?
5. In chapter 17 the phone interrupts Alice and Bella's reunion. Who, Charlie or Jacob, is calling?
6. Jacob and Alice dislike each other because werewolves and vampires are natural enemies.
7. Who was it that told Edward Bella was dead?
8. In chapter 19 when Bella and Alice are waiting for their flight to leave the airport, what does the vampire tell her human companion?
9. Bella is just as susceptible to Jane's power as anyone else.
10. Who is it who gives Edward, Alice and Bella permission to leave Volterra?
Source: Author Jazmee27
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.