Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the leader of the mission?
2. Did Andy Stevens die?
3. What was Andy Stevens' leg infected with?
4. Who was betraying the group?
5. Who in the group was known as the indestructible Greek?
6. What was Keith Mallory known for before the war started?
7. Did they climb a cliff to get onto the island?
8. What country is Dusty Miller from?
9. The guns of Navarone had to be silenced so the Allied destroyers could get past.
10. Who was the group's telegraphist?
Source: Author gregchrisb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.