Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alistair MacLean wrote a sequel to "The Guns of Navarone". What was it called?
2. In the U.S.A. this MacLean book was known as "The Secret Ways" but what was its original British title?
3. Complete the following title: "Puppet on a ... "
4. In Britain this MacLean story was called "The Dark Crusader". What was it called in the U.S.A.?
5. Complete the following title : "... by Java Head"
6. Complete the following MacLean title : "Fear is the ... "
7. Complete the following MacLean title : "... Without End"
8. Complete the following MacLean title: "The ... Rendezvous"
9. Complete the following MacLean title : "... to Vaccares"
10. What was the name of the western written by Alistair MacLean that was made into a film starring Charles Bronson?
11. What was the name of the book about an American nuclear submarine and a lonely outpost on a sheet of Arctic ice?
12. Complete the following MacLean title : "Goodbye ... "
13. In mid-career MacLean wanted to prove that he could write a successful thriller that did not already carry his name. Which two books were originally published under the pseudonym "Ian Stuart"?
14. One book by MacLean is set amongst the Western Islands of Scotland. Complete its title "When ... Bells Toll".
15. From which Shakespeare play did Alistair MacLean take the title "The Way to Dusty Death"?
Source: Author Philian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.