Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of Sir Charles Cartwright's home?
2. Mrs Dacres runs a shop - what sort?
3. In which newspaper does Mr Satterthwaite read of the death of Sir Bartholomew Strange?
4. Where does Mr Satterthwaite meet Sir Charles Cartwright and Hercule Poirot?
5. Who is the Chief Constable of Loomouth?
6. What is Mrs de Rushbridger suffering from?
7. What helps Sir Charles Cartwright retrieve some papers in Ellis's room?
8. Where did Reverend Babbington use to be Vicar?
9. Who does Poirot say that Mr Satterthwaite would prefer to have committed the crime?
10. Who did Captain Dacres see going into his room, at Sir Bartholomew's party?
11. What play of Muriel Wills is Angela Sutcliffe putting on?
12. What did Miss Wills notice about the butler, Ellis?
13. What was Sir Charles Cartwright's original surname?
14. How was nicotine administered to Mrs de Rushbridger?
15. Who was the murderer?
Source: Author JaneMarple
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.