Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. These children are criminals! Damage of a house, burning of an old lady and the stealing of her treasure.
Who are these two?
2. This so called hero kills flies, giants and makes wild animals damage a tree and a chapel. He also poses as a hero.
Who's the guy I am thinking about?
3. This little girl is cruel to a mammal: after an accomplice cut up the wolf's belly she helped to fill that belly with stones which resulted finally in the drowning of that animal.
4. A young woman throws a helpless amphibian against the wall.
What kind of animal is this?
It is a
5. Not a nice employer: not only she does not pay for the work - admittedly not done very well - she covers the poor employee with pitch.
6. Criminal behavior of animals: they illegally enter a house, steal the food and cast the inhabitants completely out at last, keeping the stuff they "found" there for themselves.
Who are they?
7. With the help of the devil's grandmother this criminal got hold of a precious item of the devil and he tricked his father in law to row forever across a river.
What did he steal?
8. Is this royal behavior? This king damages pots and earthenware and humbles a poor princess.
9. This young girl enters a house without asking, eats the food, uses the bed and later on, tolerates the most cruel death of her stepmother.
10. This woman is responsible for filling a whole village with a certain kind of food, just because she could not control her daughter's magical pot.
What kind of food was she cooking?
Source: Author heidi66
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.