Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In this fairytale, there is an evil queen in disguise who tries to poison a female with black hair and white skin. What fairytale am I referring to?
2. In this fairytale, there is a girl who serves a snide woman as a maid and falls in love with a prince at a ball. What fairytale am I talking about?
3. A Russian grand duchess lives happily with her family until a war against her father the Tsar breaks out. Which tragic tale am I speaking of?
4. Three little barn animals attempt to build shelter, but struggle because of a wild animal. What is this story?
5. In this story, a beautiful sea creature wishes to visit the land, but must pay the price to do so. Which fairytale am I summarizing?
6. A wealthy merchant and his three daughters live a happy life until they lose their wealth to a tempest, and one of the daughters meets a beast. Which story is this?
7. A princess is born and is cursed to prick her finger and die. This is which story?
8. A little girl gets lost in the woods and invites herself into a house that is not hers in which story?
9. A witch makes a deal with her neighbors and raises their baby girl for a dozen years and then locks her in a tower. This is a plot point from which fairy-tale?
10. When a man makes a marionette, it goes on various adventures. Which story is this from?
Source: Author Kittenlove30
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.