Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. OK. You're punched in (good start). The first shopper wants 'The Cat Who Came For Christmas'. Who wrote the book?
2. A polite bookworm is your next encounter (just when you were going to dash next door and grab a donut). He wants the latest book by John Kennedy Toole. What's the one he won a Pulitzer for?
3. I'm the boss (but not a grumpy one) and I tell you to pull all books by Judith Martin off the shelf. Where would you likely find them?
4. Just when you got to the jelly in your donut another customer strolls in. They want to see a copy of the store's BIP. What the heck are they talking about?
5. Your donut is now consumed. A sweet older lady comes in and wants to buy a book that a movie she saw on AMC was based on. It starred Gregory Peck as a southern lawyer and some kid named Mary Badham. Who wrote the book she wants?
6. Our mean old grouchy district manager shows up asking you questions designed to give you a headache. He likes to throw out pop quizzes. Today it's 'Why isn't the original V.C. Andrews writing anymore'?
7. I'll bribe you. If you order some more modern stuff to spruce up the stuffy Poetry section, I'll run to the 7-11 to buy you a pint of milk to wash down that jelly donut. Which author would you NOT order?
8. A former guest of 'The Jerry Springer' show pops in wanting the cookbook 'White Trash Cooking'. You leaf through it and are amazed to see that who wrote a blurb on the opening page saying they loved the book?
9. Time for your pee break. I'll get the next customer. A polite young man wants 'Call Me Anna'. Which section do we search?
10. Just as you are about to punch out after a long day one more person strolls in. You resist your instinct to bite him! He wants a copy of 'Where The Sidewalk Stops'. You know that is not the right title exactly but you know what he's looking for. Which section do you take him to?
Source: Author gatsby722
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.