Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the opening of the movie, Robbie is singing "You Spin Me Round" at the Vetrie's wedding. What is the name of the hall the wedding takes place in?
2. Julia goes into the kitchen with her cousin Holly. The cook turns up the radio and "Der Kommisar" is on. What is written on the cook's shirt?
3. The groom's brother, David, is best man and goes on the stage to make the toast. He has been drinking, A LOT, and makes a very upsetting speech. After the speech he starts singing and playing which musical instrument?
4. As a side job, Robbie teaches singing lessons to Rosie. She is learning, so she can sing to her husband, Frank, at their 50th wedding anniversary. How does she pay Robbie?
5. It is the day of Robbie and Linda's wedding. The grounds are beautiful and Julia is looking from the back. Linda never shows; who tells Robbie that Linda will not be there?
6. After the wedding was ruined, Robbie, Sammy and his brother-in-law were sitting at the kitchen table. "White Wedding" was on the TV and Robbie's nephew runs in with a picture of Robbie and Linda. What mask is the nephew wearing?
7. Robbie then goes outside with the plastic bride from the top of the cake. Linda shows up and said she was not in love with Robbie, the wedding singer. She was in love with the Robbie from six years ago. What was the name of the band he was in back then?
8. Robbie has been in the basement for five days. Sammy comes to visit and Robbie is listening to "Boys Don't Cry". Sammy said his sheets were soft and asked if he used Downey. What detergent does Robbie use?
9. At Cindy and Scott's wedding, Robbie starts off with "Holiday", then goes into "mood music" and sings "Love Stinks". He goes around the room having the guests sing along. What is the number of the table that the "mutants" were sitting at?
10. Robbie suggests that Julia uses Tony's Florist instead of the Marshalls'. Julia asks Robbie to help her with the plans. They go to the photographer and she thinks Julia and Robbie are perfect for each other. What relation do they tell Fay, the photographer, they are?
11. Holly and Julia are discussing the kiss for the wedding. Julia says she wants no tongue, it should be a church kiss. Robbie shows up to give Julia her jacket, that she left in the limo. Holly suggests that Robbie and Julia try the kiss. Glenn then brings Julia a CD player; what brand is it?
12. The four go on a double date. Julia is upset and gets drunk. They have to all leave because Julia got sick. What sports car does Glenn drive, with the "Miami Vice" theme blasting?
13. The next morning Julia comes home and Holly tells her that she told Robbie, that she is marrying Glenn for the security. Where does Robbie go for a job interview?
14. Julia goes to Robbie's to tell him that she loves him and Linda answers the door. Later, after Robbie's job interview, she throws up the music sheets she had made for him and runs off to Vegas with Glenn. What tee-shirt did Linda wear to the door?
15. On the flight Robbie explains to Billy Idol and the whole first class section, what was going on. To make the story short; they are both in love with each other and get married in the end. Who is the singer at their wedding?
Source: Author joopie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.