Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When Julia first starts working at the banquet hall, which meal does she go to the kitchen and ask the cook to prepare?
2. What dance is the old man trying to learn in the bar?
3. Why did Julia take off her jacket in the limo?
4. What is Glenn's last name?
5. What piece of musical theater is the song 'Til There Was You' (Rosie sings this song at her anniversary party) from?
6. What is on the back of Julia's jean jacket?
7. Why is the cook more willing to give Holly the dish she asks for than he is to give it to Julia at the wedding reception?
8. Who played the bartender at the bar where Robbie goes to get drunk near the end?
9. When Julia is waitressing at the barmitzvah, what does the old man say?
10. Who said (while supporting Robbie's desire to move out of his sister's house) 'He can't stay there with all the nipple twisting that goes on there.'?
Source: Author yur_mom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.