Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This general is unique for many things, one of which is the color of his weapon. The general met his demise in a 2005 film after he was betrayed and thrown through an office window after having his arm cut off. What was the last name of the actor who played this general?
2. In a 2011 film, another military guy - this one a Captain - served in the US Army. The Captain fought against German attackers and won after the egomaniacal German leader, characterized mainly by the color and shape of his head, was killed. The Captain was forced into hibernation, though, and awoke many years later and joined up with a different team to serve the world more broadly. What is the character's first name?
3. If the woman who loved this operative had just his smile and little finger, she would be content. Maybe it's because she knows what he can do with that little finger? What is the first name of the ladies man who was portrayed in this 2006 film?
4. In a 2014 film, a young lady sports a birthmark in the shape of Mexico on her cheek. That fact doesn't turn away a young hotel lobby boy, though, who falls in love with the birthmarked baker's assistant. Together, they go on adventures after a countess mysteriously dies. What is the name of this birthmarked female character?
5. In a 2007 film, an on-the-cusp of retirement Sheriff has the unfavorable task of hunting down a Spanish assassin with a captive bolt pistol and a weird haircut. Maybe the country isn't the place for people like this sheriff anymore. What is the last name of the actor who plays the sheriff?
6. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? This smiley villain from 1989 asks this question to his prey often. What is the first name of the actor who portrays this version of this many-times done character?
7. There's a snake in my boot! Seeing as small as my boot is, that is very surprising to me. What is the name of the actor who voices me in this film series that started in 1995?
8. This man welcomes an alien to earth after punching it in the face! That's not so diplomatic! Maybe he should do what he does best and stick to flying jets. What actor plays this character in this 1996 film?
9. Don't be a census taker when you meet this chilling killer; he might end up eating your liver. If you have to test him, though, make sure you give him something in return; quid pro quo. What actor plays this serial killer in 1991?
10. Aliens in massive tripod vehicles have invaded Earth in this 2005 film. I must get to safety with my young daughter and teenage son. What actor plays me?
Source: Author buggytwitter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.