Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You start off with a few tough-looking individuals who seem as though they belong in a boxing ring. In fact, that's literally true: you could swear that they've all faced off against Rocky Balboa at one time or another. But which one was his opponent in the very first "Rocky" movie?
2. There are no elaborate booby traps at tonight's event: famed adventurer Indiana Jones is off duty. You have no such luck -- four of Indy's costars are trying to sneak in, but only one is from the first movie in the series. Which of these characters appeared in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981)?
3. Here come four ... toys? You rub your eyes and realize you're looking at four stars of the "Toy Story" series. Three of them have been with the franchise from the first film, but one was only introduced later on. Which is the odd one out?
4. There's a scuffle in the line, and you head over to break it up. "I won't be in the same room as HIM," a character from the "Matrix" trilogy bites out. Maybe that won't be necessary. Which of these characters is NOT from the first movie, "The Matrix" (1999)?
5. Here's another group all together: co-stars from the "Bill and Ted" movies. One of them is going to be disappointed, though. Which one of these characters does NOT appear in the first film of the series, "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"?
6. Hundreds of thousands met in battle at Gondor in "The Return of the King", the final installment of "The Lord of the Rings". Four of them are making their way toward you now, but only one of them was introduced in the beginning of the series, "The Fellowship of the Ring". Which one is it?
7. Uh-oh, here's a tough one: four characters hailing from the "Star Wars" movies. Which film counts as the first part: the one called "Episode I", or the one that was the first to be made? No matter: one of these characters was in BOTH movies. Which one?
8. Over seven books and eight films, Harry Potter has battled evil with the aid of classmates, teachers, friends, and numerous magical creatures. In fact, many of them are here now, but only one belongs. Which Hogwarts student was with Harry from the very beginning: his 2001 film debut "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"?
9. Our hosts are a little worried about the next film franchise: it involves a lot of unsavory characters who might get rough at the party. Let's limit their numbers. Which of these characters appeared ONLY in the first "Godfather" film in 1972, and not in either of its sequels?
10. Okay, we're in trouble: no fewer than four James Bonds have just appeared, and they all want to get in to the party. The first Bond movie, "Dr. No", came out in 1962; which famous actor played the British super-spy in that film?
Source: Author CellarDoor
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.