Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Buster and his girl, Alice, are trying to see the parade, but since they're both fairly short and at the back of the crowd, they can't see anything. What does Buster do so that he can see the parade?
2. When we first see Fatty, he's on the beach with his wife -- and not having a very good time. She's making him just sit there while she reads her magazine. How does Fatty manage to get away from her?
3. When Buster gets to Coney Island amusement park with the already put-out Alice, she's really perturbed to find out he has no money and can't buy tickets. Al shows up with a wad of cash and buys her a ticket, winning her away from Buster, who cries. How does Buster manage to get into the park?
4. Buster follows Al and Alice to The Witching Waves, in which flat-bottomed wicker carts ride an undulating track. But Alice doesn't enjoy the ride much. What happens to her?
5. While Al is buying ice cream and tormenting Buster, Fatty makes his move on Alice. Alice, being fickle, switches fellows in the blink of an eye. But Al doesn't give up without a fight. How does Fatty finally get rid of Al?
6. We already saw a rare and elusive Keaton smile as he watched the parade. But later, after he seeks solace in playing Ring the Bell, we see that even more rare and elusive beast -- the Keaton laugh. What strikes Buster as so funny?
7. When Fatty and Alice get tossed into the water, Buster gallantly leaps in and rescues Alice. Does this win her back?
8. Why does Fatty steal a large woman's swimming suit?
9. How does Al get out of jail?
10. Sodden and broke, Buster hires on as a lifeguard. As he steps out of the bathhouse, he shows off his athletic body with a standing backflip. Why does he do this?
11. Fatty, resplendent in the large woman's bathing costume, sits on a bench. Along come his wife and Al, who sit nearby. How does Al respond when he spots Fatty?
12. Who is it that reveals Fatty's real identity?
13. Once Fatty is unmasked, Al attacks him. How does Mrs. Fatty respond to the fight?
14. Al and Fatty get hauled off by the cops for fighting. Buster gets the girl (and a kiss). We get another Keaton smile. But there's more. Fatty and Al don't stay locked up for long. How do they end up free?
15. The end sees Fatty and Al as friends, swearing off women. Then a woman saunters by, giving them a sly glance. Do Al and Fatty fight over her?
Source: Author ubermom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.