Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what nation, commonly associated with magic realism, does the film "Encanto" take place?
2. The anchor of the Madrigal family in "Encanto" is Alma Madrigal (abuela). In addition to her triplets, what item is Alma carrying in the beginning of the film that later creates a magical home?
3. In relation to magical powers, which of the following is true about the main character, Mirabel Madrigal, in the film "Encanto"?
4. At whose magical initiation ceremony, in which he/she is shown to possess the ability to talk to animals, does Mirabel first discover that the Madrigal home's foundation is cracking?
5. Sensing that she is losing her magical power, Mirabel's sister Luisa develops what bodily process in addition to feelings of anxiety?
6. When Mirabel locates Tio Bruno she is surprised that he has been hiding at the Madrigal home for nearly two decades after being banished. What animals does Bruno live with in the bowels of the Madrigal home?
7. After Mirabel convinces Tio Bruno to have a vision of the future, it is apparently shown that Mirabel must hug her perfect sister Isabela to restore magic to the Madrigal family and home. What special power does Isabela have, that is shown in full display to Mirabel after their embrace?
8. Unfortunately, after Mirabel and Isabela hug the Madrigal family's magic ends up being lost and abuela blames Mirabel. What happens as Mirabel confronts abuela, telling her that no member of the family can ever be good enough for her?
9. After the unfortunate occurrence at the Madrigal home Mirabel goes in hiding. At what location does she settle where, unknown to Mirabel, her grandfather had died 50 years ago?
10. Similar to many Disney animated films, "Encanto" featured a memorable soundtrack. What renowned songwriter that had previously worked on the 2016 film "Moana" wrote eight original songs for "Encanto"?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.