Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. American actor Eddie Murphy portrayed "Dr. Dolittle" with a little different twist in the 1998 film. Which English actor was featured for the role in the original 1967 musical film?
2. There was something about her! Who voiced the sometimes hideous character, Fiona, in the movie "Shrek" (2001)?
3. Which of these actors made a comeback with the 2006 movie 'Rocky Balboa'?
4. Name the movie about a young girl reaching adulthood in Paris, late 1800s, in which Louis Jourdan plays opposite Leslie Caron. This movie is a musical.
5. Martin Sheen and Robert Duvall both played General Robert E Lee in "Gettysburg" and its prequel, "Gods and Generals", respectively. In what Francis Ford Coppola directed Vietnam war movie did they both star?
6. Which Texan-born actor starred with Ellen Barkin, John Goodman, and Ned Beatty in the romantic thriller 'The Big Easy', in 1986?
7. During the movie, "Forrest Gump," Forrest meets with President Richard Nixon to be honored because of his skills in a particular sport. Which sport was it?
8. Which movie, including stars Rachel Weisz and Natalia Tena centers on a wayward single man forging an unlikely bond with a troubled young man?
9. "The Avengers", with a cast of Marvel Comics superheroes, was a blockbuster movie in 2012. What was the 1998 motion picture "The Avengers" about?
10. In 2000, the film "Billy Elliot" gave a young actor, who aspired to be a ballet dancer in the film, his first major exposure. Which actor was this?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.