Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What do "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" (1975), "Halloween" (2007) and "Shutter Island" (2010) have in common?
2. On October 6th 1927, which film contained the first spoken lines "Wait a minute, wait a minute! You ain't heard nothing yet!"?
3. Which famous actor played the main character in the 1999 film "Sleepy Hollow"?
4. What hilarious comedy film, directed by Ivan Reitman, features Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito as fraternal twins, meeting for the first time as adults and running into all kinds of trouble due to their unique personalities?
5. Of this list of Disney characters that have in some form been qualified as a Disney Princess, which one is DRASTICALLY different from the others?
6. Scientists in the film "Jurassic Park" recover dinosaur DNA from a mosquito that is preserved in what?
7. Is that Frank Sinatra of Danny Ocean fame starring in the movie "The American"? Why no it's ________. Fill in the blank.
8. What is the name of the 2012 movie that chronicles the decade-long hunt for Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden?
9. Chris Evans of "Captain America" fame starred in the 2013 post-apocalyptic film "Snowpiercer". The Snowpiercer itself is a vehicle carrying the last survivors of humanity. What kind of vehicle is it?
10. Which of these gangster movies starred Jack Nicholson, Kathleen Turner, and Angelica Huston?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.