Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Beulah, peel me a grape". Which hilarious and irrepressible actress makes this request of her maid in the 1933 movie, "I'm no Angel"?
2. Gene Kelly was very sick with a high fever during filming the number "Singin' in the Rain" in the 1952 movie of the same name. What amusing fact about the suit that he wore occurred during the shooting of this number?
3. In the 1954 movie "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers", the spare dresses that the kidnapped girls have made are created from old quilts that Milly found in the attic. Can you name an interesting fact regarding this?
4. Although the hugely popular 1962 film "Lawrence of Arabia" is 222 minutes long, there are no credited speaking roles for women in it.
5. Why did Paul Newman turn down the role of Judah Ben-Hur in the magnificent 1959 movie "Ben-Hur"?
6. In which hilarious movie does Marilyn Monroe play the role of Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk, a ukulele player and vocalist?
7. Which great troop entertaining actor-comedian starred in the 1961 movie "Bachelor in Paradise"?
8. The 1983 "Never Say Never Again" was so named because Sean Connery said he would never make a James Bond film again, after completing which previous Bond movie?
9. In the 1994 film "Star Trek Generations", William Shatner provided his own "prop" for one of the scenes. What was it?
10. Regarding the filming of the 1966 western "El Dorado", which fellow star's habit of carrying his screen persona into real life greatly amused Robert Mitchum?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.