Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What 2000 movie starring Tom Hanks was directed by Robert Zemeckis?
2. Which of the following movies, that chronicles the life of millionaire Jonas Cord, Jr., was based on a book by Harold Robbins?
3. A land development company seeks to railroad a rancher and his daughter into selling the farm in which film?
4. Based on a book by Dr. Seuss, which of the following 2003 films stars Mike Myers as the titular character?
5. What movie, based on a true story, stars Leonardo DiCaprio as confidence trickster Frank W. Abagnale?
6. Which of the following movies contains the characters Bustopher Jones and Jennyanydots?
7. What iconic Australian movie pits an average family who want to save their home, against the government, who want to build a new runway?
8. Which of the following films, based on a DC Comics' character, featured Halle Berry in its title role?
9. What adapted Tennessee Williams play brought together Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman and Burl Ives in 1958?
10. Art Garfunkel makes his acting debut alongside Alan Arkin as Captain John Yossarian in which film?
Source: Author VegemiteKid
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.